What exactly does Homeshoppa collect?
1. Information you give us:
Homeshoppa receives personally identifiable information, that you make available to us when accessing or using the Homeshoppa.com platform and service.
- All information you give us when you register or update your details on your Homeshoppa user account for the Online Grocery Store.
- All communication with us is kept in writing, so we know exactly what issues occur in the past and how we solved it.
- We keep track of all the orders that you make in your Homeshoppa user account.
- We keep track of your favourites grocery in the Homeshoppa favourite folder.
2. Information we get from you using the Homeshoppa platform:
We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies, pixels and device identifiers.
Cookies & Pixels
Cookies are small text files that are sent by your computer when you access our service through a browser.We may use sessions cookies (which expire when you close your browser), persistent cookies (which expire when you choose to clear them from your browser), pixels and other identifiers to collect information from your browser or device that helps us to do things such as understand how you use our service, personalize your experience, measure advertising performance and remember that you are logged in to Homeshoppa.com.
When you use certain features of the platform, in particular, the Homeshoppa mobile applications we may receive, store and process different types of information about your location, including general information (IP Address, Zip code) and more specific information (GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the platform or specific features of the platform).
If you access the platform through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location tracking functions on your device, make sure you put the tracking system off. See your manufacturer’s instructions for further details.
We also work with third-party services that help us to understand the usage of Homeshoppa.com better, these third-parties may also display cookies or pixels on our site or collect information through our mobile application. For example, we use Google Analytics to understand how users interact with various portions of our site.
When you use Homeshoppa.com, our servers will record information about your usage of the service and information that is sent by your browser or device. Logs information can include the IP address of your device, information about the browser, operating system and/or app you are using, unique device identifiers, pages that you navigate to and links that you click, searches that you run on Homeshoppa and other ways you interact with the service. When you are logged into the Homeshoppa.com service, this information is stored with your account information.
What does Homeshoppa do with your information:
We use, store and process information about you for the following general purposes. To:
- Support the buying and selling process; Homeshoppa collects the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. This information will be stored and used to process and fulfil your orders.
- Follow your behaviour on the platform for determining our best marketing strategy.
- Improve and optimize the platform in such a way that users have the finest user experience.
- Send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and any other important information.
- Share newsletters about our marketing, advertising, promotional offers and any other additional information that may be of your interest.
Children under 12 years are not allowed to order
Homeshoppa exercises the responsibility of ensuring the protection of all online users especially minors. The site is not intended for children under the age of 12. No one under the age of 12 may provide any information on the site.
Homeshoppa does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 12. However, if we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 12 years old without verification of parental consent, we will delete the information immediately.
Please contact us if you believe we might have personal information about a child under age of 12 years.
If for whatever reason, the Homeshoppa brand is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we continue to sell groceries to you.
Questions and contact information:
At all times you can register a complaint on our website or simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com